• Page:

TOPIC:

Stolen horse 9 years 7 months ago #2476

• JKB
  • JKB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am in search of a stolen family pet, a sorrel mare! Yes I do mean a female horse! She is sorrel (reddish brown) in color, black tail with red mane! She has 2 back white socks her hooves are also white on the back! Front hooves are black, she has a white blaze on her head. She is approximately 17 hands high, she is no pony very tall very muscular and is a full blood quarter horse! She was stolen from land approx 5.5 miles east of Roll and sold to someone in the arnett or shattuck area about 2 months ago not more than 3 months ago! The man that sold her DID NOT OWN HER! He sold my horse out of vengeance! I have an enormous amount if time money tears love and even broken bones invested in this horse! She is not just an animal she is a family member and has bonded with my children as well as myself and my niece! We are all heartbroken that she was taken from us! I have bill of sale on her as well as numerous pictures and witnesses that will testify to my ownership! I also have knowledge of scaring not visible to the naked eye that I can prove she is mine as well as veterinary records showing permanent damage to an illness she sustained! If anyone knows any information about this horse or if you have this horse I beg you to please contact me and graciously voluntarily return her home where she belongs! Whomever purchased her was lied to and is not at fault but please put yourself in my families place, you would want your family member returned as we'll wouldn't you?! Please do the right thing no questions I'm not blaming you I only blame the inconsiderate ass that stole and sold her! I can be contacted anytime day or night she is priority to me! I hope to hear from the good people of arnett and shattuck soon! (580) 339-2179 thank you for your time and heart in reading this!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: lisamoderator
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

Like Us / Share Us

Click here for BBB Business Review